The selection procedure at every SSB is the same. But as the personal interview has a wide range of questions, some entry-related questions are sometimes asked from the aspirants. In AFCAT, some questions related to the AFCAT have been asked in the interview. So here are the questions with dummy responses.
10 Interview Questions Asked Only For AFCAT Aspirants
- How did you prepare for the AFCAT exam?
- Ans – Sir, I went through the syllabus of the AFCAT and segregated the topics on the basis of my aptitude and prepared for them as per the priority. I kept on solving practice papers and maintained the pace of preparation as per my strategy.
- Why did you choose it instead of CDS exam?
- Ans – Give your genuine response about it. Like – Sir I have applied for CDSE also and will appear for CDS SSB too.
- Why do you want to join IAF?
- Ans – Here give out your genuine response in a comprehensive way.
- Do you think that AFCAT must be conducted by UPSC or another authority?
- Ans – Sir AFCAT exam is conducted perfectly by the air force authorities and I respect the decision of the top air force brasses as till now no discrepancy has been reported in the exam.
- Why did you choose this specific stream in AFCAT?
- Ans – Give the reason why did you choose GDOC, Flying or Technical entry. It could be your percentage, graduation or personal reason to opt it.
- How would you compare this entry with other entries?
- Ans – Sir AFCAT exam is for those who are determined to join the air force. While other entries like NDA and CDS gives chance to join any of the services.
- What improvement would you like to make in AFCAT entry?
- Ans – Sir the entry is perfect and there is no need of improvement in this entry.
- Which sources you preferred to prepare for the exam.
- Ans – Sir I have prepared from XYZ book, ABC sample papers, went through (1), (2) and (3) websites which helped me in preparing for the exam.
- Do you think it must be made online?
- Ans – Sir, offline examination is also going great. but if it will be made online, it would reduce the paper work, would make the test Procedure more easy and convenient and would help in releasing the result more swiftly.
- What are the differences between the SSB pattern of the AFCAT and other entries?
- Ans – Sir, the selection criteria is same. But few entries like CDS and NDA provide one-day accommodation to the candidates. Whereas one extra free day after GTO is provided in the AFCAT SSB. apart from that, the GTO tasks of the AFCAT is different from the GTO tasks of other SSBs.
Conclusion – The above-mentioned questions are basic and very simple. But the thing that matters is the way you handle it. A well-handled response is like a victory in battle. All you need is to think about your response, practice for them and bring an average fluency in it. These questions have been asked from a few candidates in AFCAT SSB which makes them crucial for other aspirants also.