UPSC has recently published the CDS 2 2018 result, around 7650 candidates cleared the CDS 2 2018 written exam for IMA, OTA, AFA and NA. We are getting several emails from the candidates asking for the CDS 2 2018 SSB interview dates, in this article we are going to explain the complete procedure of CDS SSB interview date and what actions are required from successful candidates.
Official Statement: All the candidates who have successfully qualified in the written exam are required to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of the announcement of written result. The successful candidates would them be allotted Selection Centres and dates, of SSB interview which shall be communicated on the registered e-mail ID. Any candidate who has already registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so. In case of any query/Login problem, email be forwarded to email@example.com.
CDS 2 2018 Courses:
- 147th Course IMA (July 2019) – Candidates can select the SSB Interview dates for IMA 147 SSB Interview at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates of IMA-147 (DE) Course (CDSE (II)-2018) who have successfully cleared the UPSC written exam are requested to register on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in if not already registered. Selection center will be allotted ONLINE by 21 Jan 2019.
- INA (July 2019): Candidates are suggested to keep an eye on joinindiannavy and joinindianarmy website for the same.
- Indian Airforce 206 F(P)- UPDATED: Click Here
- 110th SSC Course (NT) Men/24rd SSC Women (NT) (Oct 2019) : CDS 2 2018 OTA SSB interview will take some time and it usually happens after IMA SSB Interview. Centre allotment and seeking choice of SSB dates for Short Service Commission courses (Men and Women) commencing in Oct 2019 will be tentatively carried out by second week of Mar 2019.
Note: SSB Interview UPSC Entries (NDA and NA/IMA/SSC Non Tech (Men)/SSC Non Tech (Women). Candidates of UPSC Entries viz NDA and NA, IMA, SSC Non Tech (Men) and SSC Non Tech (Women) successful in UPSC written exam are not required to carry their UPSC admit card/application at the time of SSB interview. They are required to carry identity proof with requisite documents mentioned in the call up instructions of the SSB centers. Their credentials will be checked against details received from UPSC.
- You must register on joinindianarmy.nic.in website with the same email ID used for UPSC registration.
- In case you have registered with a different email id or not able to register with the correct email id, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and joinindianarmy website.
- Candidates opted for Indian Air Force and Indian Navy must keep an eye on the respective official website. The respective website will also publish the SSB dates.
- While registering, make sure you enter the correct details.
- The date selection would be open in few weeks for CDS 2 2018 SSB interview.
- Remember, OTA SSB for CDS 2 2018 will take a lot of time, SSB dates for CDS 2 2018 OTA are still pending.
- Once the SSB dates are live, the official website will put up a notice. Keep checking the official websites.
- Instead of worrying about the SSB dates, this is the right time for your to prepare for the SSB interview.
IMPORTANT – Download eBooks for SSB Interview Preparations
- Thematic Apperception Test – TAT
- Lecturette Topics Part-1 eBook [100 Topics]
- Word Association Test – WAT
- Situation Reaction Test – SRT
- Officers Intelligence Test – OIR
- Current Affairs for All
Defence Exams and Interview Books: