The 139th course of the National Defence Academy (NDA) successfully passed out on Saturday at a ceremony conducted in the premier institution”s Habibullah Hall in Pune district in Maharashtra.
The passing out parade reviewed by Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria.
The 217 passing out cadets included 49 cadets in the science stream, 113 cadets in computer science stream and 55 cadets in arts stream. Twelve cadets from friendly foreign countries were also awarded degrees. The fourth batch of BTech course, comprising 45 naval cadets and 35 Air Force cadets, also received course completion certificates. They will continue the fourth year of their BTech curriculum at their respective service academies.
NDA 139 Passing Out Parade Award Winners
- President’s Gold Medal: Battalion Cadet Captain Anirudh Singh
- President’s Silver Medal: Divisional Cadet Captain Somay Badola
- President’s Bronze Medal: Battalion Cadet Captain Anmol
- Chief of Staff Banner: India Squadron
- Best Cadet in Drill: BCC Anmol
- ACC Utkarsh Sharma was adjudged best all round Air Force Cadet
All these three award winner cadets are from the prestigious RIMC school in Dehradun.