The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the NDA 1 2023 Admit Cards. The National Defence Academy Examination NDA 1 2023 is going to be conducted on 16th April 2023 (SUNDAY). Candidates are advised to download the admit card and follow the instructions mentioned below.
NDA 1 2023 Admit Cards OUT NOW
Candidates who have applied for NDA 1 2023 can download the NDA 1 2023 admit card from the official website of UPSC which is upsc.nic.in. After going to the E-Admit Card portal candidate will have to enter their registration id and Date of Birth to download the Admit Card of the NDA Exam.
NDA 1 2023 Important Dates:
NDA 1 2023 Exam Dates, Let’s have a look at the schedule for NDA 1 2023 exam.
|NDA 1 2023 EVENTS||IMPORTANT DATES|
|NDA 1 2023 Exam Online Course||Enroll Now|
|Notification Release date||21st December 2022|
|NDA 1 2023 Application Start||21st December 2022|
|NDA 1 2023 Apply Last Date||12 January 2023 (Updated)|
|Release of Admit card||24 March 2023|
|NDA 1 2023 Exam date||16 April 2023 (SUNDAY)|
|Declaration of result||May – June 2023|
|NDA 1 2023 SSB Interview Dates||Enroll In NDA 1 2023 SSB Interview Course|
|NDA 1 2023 Merit List||December 2023|
|NDA 1 2023 Official Notification||Download PDF|
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2023 at various Centers/Venues all over India on 16th April 2023 (Sunday). The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit card for the convenience of the admitted candidates on the Commission’s website (https://upsconline.nic.in.). The admitted candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards for the Examination and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the allotted Venue for appearing in the Examination, along with Photo Identity Card mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
How To Download NDA 1 2023, Admit Card
To download the admit card, candidates can follow the simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card 2023 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
NDA 1 2023 Exam Important Instructions
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID, and Name & Year of the Examination in all correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit card (printout), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
- You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after the closure of the entry.
- Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last-minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of the Examination well in time for frisking.
- Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Venue except the Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card. If a candidate appears at any other venue due to any reason, his candidature shall liable to be canceled.
- Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available in the Examination notice and “Poster containing instructions” displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature for the examination is provisional.
- Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including a ban from future Examinations.
- Use of normal or simple wristwatches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/ Halls. However, the use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as a communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Examination Rooms/ Halls.
- There will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Hall, as safekeeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof and two passport-size photographs one for each session for appearing at the examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without masks/face covers will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
- Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
- Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates are to follow “COVID-19” norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as on the premises of the Venue.
How to prepare for the NDA Exam?
- Take the best NDA Exam Online Course by SSBCrackExams.
- Take the NDA Exam Mock Test Series to boost your prep.
- To Crack SSB Interview ENROLL NOW: SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE