Scheme of Syllabus:
- The AFCAT question paper will have 100 questions. All questions will be of three marks each.
- For every correct answer the candidate will get three marks and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted under negative marking.
- The total time allotted for the paper is two hours.
Instructions for candidates:
- Total No. of Questions–100. Each Question is of three marks.
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Do not write or mark on the Question Paper.
- Question Paper to be returned before leaving the Exam Hall.