Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Territorial Army 2016 All eligible candidates who are willing to join Territorial Indian Army can do so by applying for it through the latest notification on Territorial Indian Army which has got published recently. Though many candidates are asking for Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Territorial Army, territorial army syllabus, types of questions, question paper pattern and exam pattern, in this post we will cover the syllabus of written test of Territorial Army India.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Territorial Army
- Written test duration: 2 Hours only
- Maximum marks: 100 Marks only
Pattern of Question Paper of Territorial Army India
- Short Essay: Essay depends on current national and international events.
- English comprehension & Language
- Sequencing of sentences (04 marks).
- Comprehension passage (06 marks).
- Fill in the blanks. (10 marks)
- Objective Type Questions
- General Awareness which consist of Economics
- International Events etc.
- Overwriting in objective and fill in the blanks will not be awarded any marks.
Half mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. (negative marking)
How to Prepare for Territorial Army Written Test
Though, there is no specific book for Territorial Army preparation but the written test of Territorial Army is not difficult and one can prepare for it in short span. For Part I you can prepare from the book “English Language Comprehension Skills” and for Part II you can refer to any leading general knowledge book like General Knowledge 2014.