Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT 02/2013 written exam was conducted by Indian Air-Force on 25 Aug 2013, AFCAT 2 2013 paper was in similar format like prior AFCAT exams, there were no such differences in type of questions or in marking scheme. In this post we will share the expected cutoff marks of AFCAT 2 2013. AFCAT 1 2013 cut off was 144 out of 300 marks.
Air Force has kept the same standard of AFCAT 2 2013 question paper this time also, questions were neither easy nor difficult but do required a good preparation beforehand.
- Again, OMR answer sheet was used in AFACT 2 2013 to avoid any kind of discrepancy which we have seen earlier at the time of AFCAT 2 2012.
Difficulty Level of AFCAT 2 2013 Questions
- General Awareness: This section was average if we compare it with last AFCAT. Though, most of the questions were from GK and General Science.
- Verbal Ability in English: This section was slightly tougher than other sections, the level of questions came from Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary were tough. We would say that IAF is keeping English level really high for aspirants, even higher than what comes in CDSE.
- Numerical Ability: In this section, questions were mostly from percentage and profit/ loss. Overall, this section was easy and not that hard. Most of the questions were similar like we have seen earlier.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: This section was the easiest among all. Though, reasoning section was with average difficulty level. One must get maximum marks out of this section.
AFCAT 2 2013 Expected Cut off
Seeing the trend of AFCAT cut off marks, we don’t think there will be higher variation in AFCAT 2 2013 cut off mark.
- AFCAT 1 2012 cut off: 135
- AFCAT 2 2012 cut off: 143
- AFCAT 1 2013 cut off: 144
- AFCAT 2 2013 cut off: 110- 130
In short is you have done at least 35-45 correct questions ( Zero wrong), then you would have higher chances of clearing AFCAT 2 2013.