UES 2013 and 2014 Indian Navy notification
is out now, the initial selection procedure is little bit different from regular entries, candidates who have applied for the UES-Navy
will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in BE/B.Tech and selected candidates will get the opportunity to attend the Naval Campus Selection Teams preliminary interview , one who clears the preliminary interview will get the SSB Interview Call Letter.
What is Naval Campus Selection Team ??
This team consist of Indian Navy officers who are responsible to pick the right candidates for further rounds of SSB Interview. Campus/Locations for preliminary interview are selected by MoD Navy, and it will be alerted to the shortlisted candidates by an e-mail or SMS.
Naval campus selection team comprise of the most talented officers from India Navy who will check you from top to bottom to judge you and check your suitability for further rounds, hence you are required to be smart enough to grab this opportunity.
What will happen in Naval Campus Selection ??
Mostly the campus for this process is used to be a college or School, shortlisted candidates will go through series of test which are required to be pass by them for further process.
- Seniors officers will address the candidates and tells them about the Indian Navy and the agenda for the day.
- You will be lucky enough to listen their motivation speech, they will try more and more candidates to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer.
- Candidates will be allotted with chest numbers or roll numbers.
- Kick start of the process.
What may comes in test ??
- It will start with the written aptitude + technical test, it will be a very basic test and with little preparation you can score good marks in the written.
- One who clears the written test will go for the further round, next round can be Picture Perception and Discussion Test PPDT.
- Personal Interview: Selected candidates may go through a short personal interview by Navy officers.
- Try to perform well in all test, if you fail do not get disheartened, life is full of opportunities.
- Know about yourself and Navy.
- Know why do you want to Join Navy.
- Practice PPDT.
- At last, be Confident.