To all TGC and SSC-tech candidate facing SSB interview for TGC 117, SSC-tech 40th & 11th. If you were unable to save and take the print out of the application form after submitting it, there is an alternative for it.
Also Read: Reprint TGC and SSC-tech Application Form
Application forms are mandatory at the time of SSB Interview of TGC and SSC, so candidates are required to take the printout of this common application form of TGC and SSC-tech in case you were unable to print it due to technical error, which is very common in joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
You can download the application form from the link given below; this is a common form for TGC and SSC tech for both male and female candidates. After taking the printout, you need to fill the form by hand, attestation from gazetted officer is must have. This form is almost similar to what you have filled while applying online.
- Always save your TGC or SSC application form after clicking submit button.
- This form is only for candidates those who have missed their application form due to technical error.
- Make sure you have noted down your roll number generated after submitting the form.
- It is always better to carry the online application form printout.
- Do not register again if you were unable to take the print out, this will directly lead to cancellation of your candidature, in spite of that, use this form and be happy.
- At last be prepared for SSB, that is what matters the most.