Screening day is the most prominent day in the Phase – I testing, as candidates are selected here for the rest of the 5 days for further examination. Screening test was started in 2003 and erstwhile all the candidates who were able to clear the exam were called for Phase – II testing straight ahead.
Officer Intelligence Rating Test (OIR)
Picture Perception and Description Test (PPDT)
- The story should be always positive.
- It should be realistic and which is why I would suggest you that put yourself in that situation before you look for a solution.
- Use names of your friends as it will be easy for you to remember.
- Now coming to the narration of the story, the tip you can follow in this case is, by the time you finish your story, without wasting anytime you retell your story to yourself or read it loud enough to yourself without interrupting anyone in order to become confident at the time of narration in front of GTO IO and psychologist.
Group Discussion (GD)
- If given a chance then initiate the discussion, because it may standout all the candidates are experienced ones and would fairly know about the nature of a discussion. In which case it will be very chaotic and annoying for you to speak your mind or tell your opinion. Therefore to avoid such a situation, speak when the argumentation is less. If more than 4 people try to initiate the discussion, then it would be so difficult for the assessors to understand the points the candidates want to make. So, I would suggest you to restrain yourself in the beginning (only if there is too much noise, If you get the opportunity please initiate) because after one minute they all will lose their strength and their point and then you can find the opportunity to speak out your point.
- The second important thing is that if in your GD, if candidates begin screaming to put some weight to their point then you should also raise your voice in order to make your point, but beware that your points should be valid and your tone should be normal. Also remember that the language you use should match the tenor and decorum of the room.
- The other important point which you can follow is, during discussion when everyone will be quiet and will listen to others then you have to make sure that you will find that moment to speak out your point as it will help you to stand out in the group.
- Give good and valid point to lead the story to a conclusion.
- Beating Nervousness in Screening Test
- Breaking the Labyrinth of Screening Test
- Golden Tips for SSB Interview Screening Test
- 10 Reasons Of Getting Screen Out In SSB
- How To Pass Screening Test In SSB [PPDT]
- Screening Test Day 1 of SSB Interview
- How to Clear Day 1 Screening Test in SSB Interview
- Passing Screening Test is A Luck in SSB Interview