Do you want to join the Indian navy, here is a great opportunity for you to join the Indian navy in Dec 2014. Indian navy official website nausena-bharti.nic.in has published a notification of permanent commissioned officer in logistics cadre or short service Commissioned officer in education branch and air traffic control for the course commencing in Dec 2014. Applications are invited from unmarried Male candidates for Permanent Commission in Logistics Cadreand unmarried Male and Female candidates for Short Service Commission in Education Branch and ATCof the Indian Navy, who fulfill the condition of nationality as laid down by the Government of India for Course commencing Dec 2014 at the Indian Naval Academy(INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligibility Conditions Logistic, Education and Air Traffic Control
How to Apply for Logistic, Education and Air Traffic Control
Candidates have to submit application online for this entry. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidates will result in cancellation of his/her candidature. The candidates applying online (e-application) can do so from 14 Apr 2014. The online application registration will cease on 04 May 2014.
Filling up of e-application:- For filling up application Online visit our website www.nausena-bharti.nic.inand proceed as follows:-
- Click in the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instruction for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB Button and take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan PO, New Delhi – 110 011 along with the following documents Self attested photograph, photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semesters/years attested by gazetted officer.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _______APPLICATION FOR PC (LOG)/SSC (EDUCATION)/SSC (ATC) – JAN 2015 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage ___%. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
- Territorial Army Notification Aug 2014
- Duties of Indian Navy Officers
- How To Prepare Online for CDS 2 2014 Exam