Nausena-bharti.nic.in has published the notification of Indian Navy 10+2 b tech entry for the course commencing on June 2015. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala,Kerala under the 10+2 Cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme.
Navy 10+2 Cadet B Tech Eligibility Conditions
- Age: 17 to 19½ years (i.e. born between 02 Jan 1996 & 01 Jul 1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Physical Standards:
- Height and Weight: Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight : The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Tattoo : Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist end and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- Note:- There will be no relaxation in physical standards.
Indian Navy Pay Scale and Promotions
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B Tech Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 equivalent). Integrated Headquarters,Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Feb-May 2015.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return/First Class/AC III Tier/Chair Car rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
How to Apply Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B Tech
- Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry.The candidates are to apply online (e-application) from 04 Dec 14. The online application registration will cease on 24 Dec 14.The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 17 & 18 below.
- IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form