- No Indian passports to Khobragade’s kids: Ministry of Home Affairs
- El-nino’s adverse effect affecting monsoon with reduction in 7% of rainfall.
- Curfew imposed in Jamshedpur after clashes
- K. Chand to take over as NALCO Chairman
- Coal scam: CBI gets govt. nod to prosecute two public servants
- Syed Ali Shah Geelani gets passport
- Eruption of five volcanos in Indonesia lead to the closure of 3 airports and evacuation of about 10,000 people.
- Syrian al-queda leader Muhsin al-Fadhliwas, who was alleged for plotting attacks in America and other countries, killed in air strike led by US.
- Suicide bomber killed 15 people and 38 were injured in Almar district in northern Afghanistan
- China’s Beijing decided to cap its population to 21.8 million by the end of this year to overcome ‘big city disease’.
- Three freelancing reporters of Spain went missing in Aleppo, Syria.
- Submarine Launches Undersea Drone In A 1st For US Navy
- China Report: Drone shot down by Pak at LoC not sold to any Govt
- RAF fighter jet fleet will shrink to around 127 by end of this decade
- Parrikar to inaugurate Armed Forces institute at Mohali
- Navy, DRDO, SAIL in tie-up for producing steel for submarines
- Government: India to get Rafale planes on IAF-approved configuration
- Report: Chinese Submarines Docked Twice in Last 3 Months in Pakistani
- Land law panel unlikely to submit report during monsoon session.
- Lok Sabha sees repeated disruptions over Lalit Modi issue
- Govt rejects Opposition demand for probe against Union minister Sushma Swaraj and two BJP C.M.
- Karnataka to abide by UPA’s 2013 Land Acquisition Act
- Congress leader sought diplomatic passport for coal scam accused
- Rajya Sabha panel endorses majority provisions of GST Bill
- F1 pays last respects to Jules Bianchi.
- Barcelona beats LA Galaxy before record Rose Bowl crowd
- Rio Olympic village: 85 percent work completed
- Goa to host Indian Super League final
- Pune Monsoon racing season will be held from July 23 to October 25
- BCCI ties up with British Council to train Indian umpires
- Sangram won the Commonwealth wrestling championship
- Pipavav Defense signed agreement with JSC Ship Repairing Centre Zvyozdochka, Russia, for Medium Refits and Life Certification of 877 EKM Submarines
- FSSAI should form rules for nutraceuticals, diet supplements
- Times Group to buy 4 FM radio stations of India Today Group
- Isuzu launches automatic variant of SUV MU-7 at Rs 23.9 lakh
- SEBI busts billion-dollar ‘tax evasion shops’
- Adani suspends 2 key contractors on biggest Australia coal project