Candidates who are waiting for the TGC 124 notification date and exam date, TGC 124 cut off marks, TGC 124 age limit, TGC 124 eligible engineering branch, can refer to this post as we are going to update all details related to TGC 124 notification and Exam date here. Indian army TGC 124 notification for the engineering graduate will be published near June 2016. Candidates are required to apply online for TGC 124.
Indian Army TGC 124 Recruitment 2016 Notification Apply Online. Indian army is soon going to open the online registration for TGC 124 – Technical Graduate Course 124 for the engineering graduates to join Indian army. Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 124th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jan 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun).
TGC 124 SSB Date
Candidates who will be shortlisted for TGC 124 SSB interview will get the TGC 124 centre allotment and TGC 124 ssb date in which they have to attend the TGC 124 SSB Interview.
TGC 124 Notification Eligibility
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age Limit: – 124 Technical Graduate Course (TGC) : 20 to 27 years i.e, candidates born between 02 Jan 90 and 01 Jan 97, both dates inclusive. (NOTE : The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 Jan 2017 for TGC 124. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
Engineering Streams Vacancies (Not Final)
- Civil 25
- Electrical 10
- Mechanical 10
- Electronics 05
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology / 10
- Information Tech / M.Sc. Computer Sc Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & 10 Comn / Satellite Communication
- Total 70
NOTE : These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on availability of training slots. No equivalence of Engineering stream will be accepted.
TGC 124 Notification How To Apply Online
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION. Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Preference of Entry: – The candidates may apply for one or both entries indicating their preference for the two entries in the common application form. In case of candidates giving SSC (T) as their first choice, it will be considered as their only choice. The candidates are advised to check for the availability of vacancies in their respective engineering streams/preferred entry when giving their preferences.
- A candidate is also advised to check his given preference for TGC and for SSC(T) in terms of eligibility for the said two courses for age as prescribed in the notification, so that based on his rank in the order of merit, due consideration can be given to his preferences while making appointment to the respective entry, at the time of its commencement.
- Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the Candidate:-
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix with photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer.
- Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof. (iii) Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Attested copy of Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree
- Attested copy of Mark Sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate form the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and final exams will be over by 01 Jan 2017 for final year appearing candidates of TGC 124.
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 10 June 2016 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 10 July 2016 AT 1700 HRS
TGC 124 Merit List
- Provisions of preparation of merit list and allotment of entry are as explained in TGC 124 notification.
- It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection.
- Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background, etc, have no role to play in the merit list. Note : The merit list of the recommended candidates for TGC and SSC (T) will be displayed at the reception of DG Rtg and our website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. after completion of all formalities related to the entries.
To crack the AFSB and SSB interview, we recommend you to get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” book from Amazon.