As next year is approaching, everybody is planning to flourish his career with more bright and colored stars. Planning for career is the most important aspect of achieving success. Army aspirants, who have a bold desire to join the force, will be served opportunities to join it. The eligibility criteria are flexible and framed to allow maximum candidates to join and show their caliber. All these entries are specific in educational qualification, unlike NDA and CDS army criteria. The direct entries that will be served to the army aspirants for joining the army in 2017 are as follows:-
All these entries are specific in educational qualification, unlike NDA and CDS army criteria. The direct entries that will be served to the army aspirants for joining the army in 2017 are as follows:-
- TES – Technical Entry Scheme is the opportunity for all 12th passed candidates having Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 10+2. The opportunity is for both Army and Navy. The entry is not for Air force. The age range for this entry is 16 ½ – 19 ½ years.
- UES – University Entry Scheme is the entry for all pre-final year engineering students having their age in the range of 19-25 years. The selection of candidates is done by prior selection of candidates by a selection panel that lists the candidates fit for next phase i.e. SSB. The final recommendation resides in the hands of selection boards.
- TGC – Technical Graduate Course is for all candidates, who have passed engineering course. The entry is known for bulk applicants, tough competition at screening and less vacancies. The call for SSB is sent to the candidates on the basis of the cut-off marked over the academic percentage of the student in graduation. The age limit for this entry is 20-27 years.
- SSC (Tech) – It is a same entry like TGC, but it gives short service to the candidates. It is also a technical entry in which, only engineering graduates are called for SSB. The level of competition in this entry is same as that of TGC as bulk applicants apply for it. This entry is for both male and female aspirants. The seats are limited and the competition is high, so candidates should go with good preparation. The age limit for this entry is same as that of TGC i.e. 20-27 years.
- JAG – It is the opportunity severed to the law graduates to join Indian army in Judge Advocate General Department. The vacancies are less, but the competition is very productive and emergent. The age limit for that entry is also 21-27 years and all LLB graduates who have scored 55% or more in their graduation are eligible for it. This entry is for both male and female candidates.
- AEC – It is the opportunity for army aspirants for joining the Education Corps of Indian army. All candidates, who have completed their post-graduation in MCA, MBA, MCom, M.A., and M.Sc. in first and second division (M.A. and M.Sc. in certain subjects which are notified in the official notification) are accepted in the entry. The age limit for this entry is 23-27 years.
- NCC– Special Entry: NCC candidates with C certificate can apply for this entry to join Indian army. Candidates who clear the SSB interview through this entry join the Officers Training Academy.
Conclusion – The above entries will take the aspirants a step closer to their aim. All these entries are served twice a year and the seats are limited due to specification in the eligibility criteria. All aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria of the entries and then plan for your further steps. All you need is to prepare hard, give time to luster your personality and get selected this time. All the Best.
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
To crack SSB and AFSB Interview get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” Book from Amazon. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants
Also Download Helpful eBooks: