Online applications are invited from Unmarried Male Indian Citizen from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Sikkim meeting following eligibility criteria. Indian Navy has published a notification for the recruitment of Sailor Entry (Steward, Chef, Hygienist) for MR – APR 2018 Batch vacancies. Eligible candidates (Unmarried Male Indian Citizens from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Sikkim) may apply online from 12-10-2017 to 15-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised Board.
- Chef. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward. They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per service requirement.
- Hygienist. They will be required to clean in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01-04-1997 to 31-03-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 12-10-2017 to 15-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid email – id & scanned copies of certificates.
2. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
3. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions log in your self
4. After log in Click on Current Opportunities & Click on Apply button.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use
Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-10-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-10-2017.