Candidates who are going to write the AFCAT 1 2019 on 16 and 17th Feb 2019 must know that this is the first time IAF is conducting the AFCAT online, there will be some instructions you can read below before taking the AFCAT online exam. Below you will find a link to take the AFCAT online mock test, the credentials are already entered and you are not required to login with your hall ticket number and email id.
AFCAT 1 2019 Online Test Instructions
1. DO NOT CLOSE THE BROWSER ANY TIME DURING THE TEST.
2. Check your Name, Hall Ticket Number (HTN) and Photograph as being displayed on the screen. In case of any discrepancy, report the same to Invigilator immediately.
3. Ensure that you have affixed the recent color photograph and signed the attendance sheet brought by the Invigilators during the exam. You are to record the Session ID thereon. Any unrecorded Session ID corresponding to a candidate will not be considered for evaluation and all responses on that unrecorded Session ID will be treated as null and void.
4. The system would notify the candidate about the start of the exam. Candidate should start their exam (click on Examination Start immediately after receiving the
notification or instruction from the Invigilator.
5. There are four sections in the AFCAT paper namely:
- (a) English Verbal Ability -25 Questions
- (b) General Knowledge -25 Questions
- (c) Numerical Ability -18 Questions
- (d) Test of Reasoning -32 Questions
6. Select the radio button given below each question corresponding to your choice.
7. Marking Scheme of AFCAT is as follows:
- (a) Three (03) marks for every correct answer.
- (b) One negative mark (-1) for every wrong answer.
- (c) Nil (0) marks for a un-attempted question.
8. Duration of AFCAT paper is 2hours. You are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of exam duration.
9. On clicking the ( Start Examination t the bottom of the Instructions page, you will be directed to the question display screen.
10. Once the exam has started:
- (a) You should not open any other software application on the computer system.
- (b) You should not shut down the computer nor fiddle with allocated hardware or software.
- (c) If the browser is closed accidentally or due to any unforeseen circumstance, report to Invigilator for help and youmust update the new Session ID on the attendance sheet.ln case of any other technical problem,report to Invigilator immediately.
11. You can navigate through questions using scroll bar or directly scroll through the question number grid.