Here are the details of CDS 2 2019 notification candidates can check below, if you are planning to write CDS 2 2019 exam can read the following details below: CDS 2 2019 Exam Date, Age Limit, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Cut Off.
The Indian armed forces always give the fair chances to the students. Starting from the age of maturity, they start with the NDA, TES and ends up to the T.A. examination. CDS is also a chance provided to the graduate candidates. UPSC conducts the exam and gives the chance to the candidates to join any of the three services as per their eligibility. A short summary of eligibility criteria for CDS 2 2019 is given below.
CDS 2 2019 Age, Exam Date, Notification, Result and SSB Date
|CDS 2 2019|
|Date of notification||12 June 2019|
|Last date of online applications||08 July 2019|
|Date of examination||08 September 2019|
|Result Date||December 2019|
|SSB Date||Feb 2020|
CDS 2 2019 Eligibility Criteria
CDS 2 2019 Citizenship – The eligibility of the exam is extended to the citizen of India subject of Bhutan, subject of Nepal, Tibetan Refugee or a person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire or Vietnam.
CDS 2 2019 Educational Qualification – The education qualification for all the services is different in CDS examination.
- Army – For the army, the candidate must have a graduate degree form a recognised university.
- Navy – The candidate must possess a B.Tech / B.E. degree.
- Airforce – The candidates must either have a B.tech/ B.E. degree or a graduation degree with physics and maths studied as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
CDS 2 2019 Age – The age range for CDS 2 2019 is different for all services.
- CDS 2 2019 Exam Age Limit
- CDS 2 2019 Exam Age Limit For IMA : Male candidates born not earlier than 2nd Jul 1996 and not later than 1st Jul 2001 only are eligible.
- CDS 2 2019 Exam Age Limit For OTA : Male candidates (unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd Jul 1995 and not later than 1st Jul 2001 only are eligible. Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1995 and not later than 1st Jan 2001
- CDS 2 2019 Exam Age Limit For AFA : 20 to 24 Years as on 1st July 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 02 July 1996 and not later than 01 July 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 Yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02 July 1994 and not later than 01 July 2000) only are eligible. Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live out with family.
- CDS 2 2019 Exam Age Limit For NA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
CDS 2 2019 Steps To Submit the Application Form
- Go to upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Part 1 and submit your personal and contact details.
- Then set your preference for the academies as per your qualification and age.
- Get your registration id and head to Part 2 of the application form.
- Select the mode of depositing the fees of Rs. 200.
- After depositing the fees, select your centre of examination.
- Then upload our photo and signature in mentioned file size and dimensions.
- Then check your declaration and submit the form.
- Download a copy of the application form for future use.
CDS 2 2019 Exam pattern
The exam is divided into 3 papers.
|1||English||120||100||9 am-11 am(2 hours)|
|2||General Ability||120||100||12 am-2 pm(2 hours)|
|3||Maths||100||100||3 pm-5 pm (2 hours)|
The candidates, who have applied for IMA, AFA and NA have to attend all the 3 papers. While the candidates of OTA have to appear for the first 2 paper i.e. English and General Abilities.
The candidates have to get over the sectional cut off of every paper and a combined cut-off. The combined cut-off for all the academies is also different.
The candidates, who clear the exam will get their SSB on the basis of their marks scored and the preference they have filled in their application form (part 1)
CDS 2 2019 Important dates
- Date of notification – 12 June 2019
- Last date of form submission – 08 July 2019
- Date of examination – 08 September 2019
CDS 2 2019 Conclusion – The CDS exam 2018 will be another crucial chance served by the UPSC for all those aspirants who have completed their graduation in distinct branches. It is the next opportunity for the candidates after NDA, which opens the gates for all the services. All that matters in the exam is the strategy you follow. So, prepare hard, focus on your weak points and clear it this time.
Read CDS 2 2019 – will be updated
SSB Interview Preparation Material [ 100% Recommended]