Online computer-based Law Entrance Test (LET) for admission to BA, LLB, 5 years course at Army Institute of Law Mohali is being conducted on 01 July 2018 (Sunday). The test will be conducted at 32 Centres all over India. For details, students are requested to go through the prospectus linked below and the official website www.ail.ac.in. Admission to 60 seats for wards of army personnel will be done through online entrance test conducted by AIL under the aegis of AWES.
Army Law Entrance Test (LET) Important Dates:
|Availability of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form for Army and All India Civil Category||27 May, 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form along with fees of Rs. 3500/-||15 June, 2018|
|Last Date with additional late fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 3500/- + 1000 = Rs. 4500/-)||18 June, 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card||28 June, 2018 10 A.M. to 30 June, 2018 Midnight|
|Date and Time of Online Entrance Test||01 July, 2018 9 A.M. to 11 A.M.|
|Declaration of Result at 4 P.M||07 July, 2018|
|First Counselling-cum-Admission for Army and All India Civil Category at AIL, Mohali from 10 A.M. – 5 P.M.||16 July, 2018|
|Reporting of Students (1 year) at AIL||17 July, 2018|
|2nd Counselling-cum-Admission for Army and All India Civil Categories (if required)||18 July, 2018|
Aims and Objectives
AIL, as a centre of excellence in the field of legal education, aims to:
- Impart high quality legal education and professional training to its students.
- Enable its students to pursue a career at the Bar, Judicial Services, Civil Services, Armed Forces, Corporate Houses and such other organizations.
- Transform students as embodiment of dignity, ethical and moral values and a visible sense of National pride.
- B.A., LL.B (05 Yr): By the time a student completes the five year integrated programme he/she is expected to be adequately equipped with knowledge of law required to become a full-fledged responsible member of the legal profession.
- LL.M (01 Yr) : The LL.M. course has been adopted with the objective of imparting in depth knowledge in the field of law with specializations. The Programme is designed to put students on a strong footing to undertake jobs in teaching and other sectors at the National and International level. Students are awarded the Post Graduate Degree after successful completion of the one year programme.
- Admission to 60 seats for wards of army personnel will be done through online entrance test conducted by AIL under the aegis of AWES.
- Admission to 04 seats in the All India Category will also through the same entrance test.
- Candidates for both Army and All India Category will be called for counselling as per merit in the written exam. Admission will be granted only if the candidate is found eligible on the day of counselling. Physical presence of the students at the time of Counselling is mandatory.
- Admission to 16 seats in the Punjab Category will be based on 10+2 merits, drawn up by the nominated university as per the notification issued by Govt. of Punjab.