AFCAT 2 2018 Cut Off Marks [Official] are published by Indian Air Force today. Candidates who have attempted the AFCAT 2 2018 exam online can check the AFCAT 2 2018 official cut off marks here once the result is declared. AFCAT 2 2018 exam is being conducted by Indian airforce on 18th and 19th August 2018 across the various online exam centres. AFCAT 2 2018 was conducted to find the potential future air warriors into flying, ground and technical branches of Indian air force, candidates who will clear the AFCAT 2 2018 written exam and AFSB interview will be joining the Indian Air Force Academy as per their order in the merit list. In this article we are going to talk about what could be the expected AFCAT 2 2018 cut off marks, we are going to predict the AFCAT 2 2018 cut off marks purely based on the trend. This is the second time AFCAT 2 2018 is being conducted online by CDAC, according to the aspirants the exam was little above average and wasn’t much difficult.
How To Prepare for SSB Interview:
The result of AFCAT 2 2018 will be declated by end of Sep 2018 and the AFSB interview will be starting from Oct 2018. Candidates can find the cut off marks of AFCAT 2 2018 from the official AFCAT website AFCAT CDAC once the result is published. The same website will be used to select the AFSB interview date and venue after the declaration of AFCAT 2 2018 results.
- AFCAT 2 2018 Cut Off Marks: 140 marks out of 300 marks
- EKT 2 2018 Cut Off Marks: 55 marks out of 150 marks
Dear candidates, the results for AFCAT 02/18 were declared on 07 Sep 18, however the individual marks and cutoff was not shared. The same was not done as the AFCAT exam could not be conducted for Kerala students due to floods. The exams for the candidates of Kerala are planned on 22-23 Sep 18. The marks for all candidates and cutoff marks would be shared with all, once the exam at Kerala is over. This has been done to give equal opportunity to all candidates. Expect the individual marks and cutoff to be shared by 01 Oct 18.
AFCAT 1 2018 Cut Off Marks [Official]
Why AFCAT Cut Off Marks Increasing?
Since 2011 when the first AFCAT was conducted, it was very easy to clear the exam as the question paper toughness was average, now in 2018, we have a huge number of candidates applying for AFCAT and many aspirants are choosing Indian Air Force over any other service. The AFCAT question paper toughness has increased but still with a good preparation many can crack it easily. Over lakhs of candidates write the AFCAT and EKT exam every year. AFSB can entertain around 10,000 candidates only for final AFSB interview, this is the reason AFCAT has high cut off and increasing with every exam they conduct.
AFCAT 2 2018 Syllabus
Below is the latest syllabus of AFCAT exam which has four main sections with topics as mentioned below:
- General Awareness – History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
- Verbal Ability in English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
- Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
Syllabus of the AFCAT 2018
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
Standard of AFCAT 2018 Question Paper:
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University).
- The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT
AFCAT 2018 Marking Scheme
- Three marks for every correct attempt
- One mark for every incorrect attempt
- No marks for unattempted questions
Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable. Candidates must appear for the Online AFCAT in person. Under no circumstance will any scribe or another candidate be allowed to appear/ assist in the exam. Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
AFCAT 2018 Preparing Books and Ebooks