AFCAT 2 2018 Cut Off Marks [Expected] are published by Indian Air Force today: AFCAT 2 2018 exam is being conducted by Indian airforce on 18th and 19th August 2018 across the various online exam centres. AFCAT 2 2018 was conducted to find the potential future air warriors into flying, ground and technical branches of Indian air force, candidates who will clear the AFCAT 2 2018 written exam and AFSB interview will be joining the Indian Air Force Academy as per their order in the merit list. In this article we are going to talk about what could be the expected AFCAT 2 2018 cut off marks, we are going to predict the AFCAT 2 2018 cut off marks purely based on the trend. This is the second time AFCAT 2 2018 is being conducted online by CDAC, according to the aspirants the exam was little above average and wasn’t much difficult.
How To Prepare for SSB Interview:
AFCAT exam is another way after CDS exam to join the Indian Air Force flying, technical and GDOC branch for both men and women. Once the Candidates who clear the AFCAT exam are called for AFSB interview, if you are applying for the Technical branch, then you have to clear the EKT exam as well.
Dear candidates, the results for AFCAT 02/18 were declared on 07 Sep 18, however the individual marks and cutoff was not shared. The same was not done as the AFCAT exam could not be conducted for Kerala students due to floods. The exams for the candidates of Kerala are planned on 22-23 Sep 18. The marks for all candidates and cutoff marks would be shared with all, once the exam at Kerala is over. This has been done to give equal opportunity to all candidates. Expect the individual marks and cutoff to be shared by 01 Oct 18.
- AFCAT 2 2018 Cut Off Marks: 140 marks out of 300 marks
- EKT 2 2018 Cut Off Marks: 55 marks out of 150 marks
Candidates who want to check the AFCAT cut off marks trend can do so by visiting the link – previous year afcat exam cut off marks as it will help them to understand how much questions they can answer to be on the safe side, not only that they can avoid guessing questions in AFCAT and get more marks if they have an idea of AFCAT 2 2018 cut off marks.
Candidates who are looking for AFCAT 2 2018 answer keys and AFCAT 2 2018 questions and answers marks can refer to the links below:
- AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Keys [All Sets] [UPDATED]
- AFCAT 2 2018 Questions and Answers
- AFCAT 2 2018 Official Cut Off Marks
AFCAT 2 2018 Cut off marks [Expected]
AFCAT Cut Off Marks 2011- 2018
|EXAM YEAR||CUT OFF MARKS|
|AFCAT 1 2011||85|
|AFCAT 2 2011||88|
|AFCAT 1 2012||135|
|AFCAT 2 2012||143|
|AFCAT 1 2013||144|
|AFCAT 2 2013||116|
|AFCAT 1 2014||128|
|AFCAT 2 2014||123|
|AFCAT 1 2015||126|
|AFCAT 2 2015||144|
|AFCAT 1 2016||132|
|AFCAT 2 2016||148|
|AFCAT 1 2017||150|
|AFCAT 2 2017||160|
|AFCAT 1 2018||155|
|AFCAT 2 2018||155-160 [Expected]|
With time the level of AFCAT exam was almost similar to few previous exams, the last AFCAT 1 2018 cut off was 155 marks (FINAL AFCAT 1 2018 CUT OFF IS 155 Marks) out of 300 which was one of the top cut off AFCAT ever had. So we suggested candidates to at least attempt 60 -70 questions and more correctly without any negative attempts. Candidates can plan accordingly as to how and which part they are going to attempt in AFCAT 2 2018 question paper. The cut off marks of AFCAT 2 2018 can go upto 160-170 marks.
Why AFCAT Cut Off Marks Increasing?
Since 2011 when the first AFCAT was conducted, it was very easy to clear the exam as the question paper toughness was average, now in 2018, we have a huge number of candidates applying for AFCAT and many aspirants are choosing Indian Air Force over any other service. The AFCAT question paper toughness has increased but still with a good preparation many can crack it easily. Over lakhs of candidates write the AFCAT and EKT exam every year. AFSB can entertain around 10,000 candidates only for final AFSB interview, this is the reason AFCAT has high cut off and increasing with every exam they conduct.
AFCAT 2 2018 Syllabus
Below is the latest syllabus of AFCAT exam which has four main sections with topics as mentioned below:
- General Awareness – History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
- Verbal Ability in English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
- Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
Syllabus of the AFCAT 2018
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
Standard of AFCAT 2018 Question Paper:
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University).
- The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT
AFCAT 2018 Marking Scheme
- Three marks for every correct attempt
- One mark for every incorrect attempt
- No marks for unattempted questions
Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable. Candidates must appear for the Online AFCAT in person. Under no circumstance will any scribe or another candidate be allowed to appear/ assist in the exam. Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
AFCAT 2018 Preparing Books and Ebooks