Candidates interested in join the Indian army directly as Havildar can apply for the recent recruitment notification of Indian army to join as Surveyor Automated Cartographer as a rank of Havildar. Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment as Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) in Indian Army. Total Number of vacancies is 20 (Twenty).
- Age Limit:
- Civilian Candidates 20 to 25 years as on 01 Oct 2018 (i.e candidates born between 01 Oct 1993 to 30 Sep1998).
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration. Not more than 28 years as on 01 Oct 2018 (i.e candidates born not before 01 Oct 1990).
- Educational Qualification: The Minimum educational qualification for appointment will be BA/B Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognised Board/University. The eligibility criteria are common for In-service and Direct Entry candidates.
- A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles etc.
- Serving combatants on Remusteration candidates must be in medical category SHAPE-1. Remusteration candidates will be exempted from recruiting medical examination at the time of recruiting rally. A certificate indicating medical category duly signed by Army Medical Authority where individual is serving and countersigned by the Commanding Officer of the unit will be submitted by the candidate.
Physical Standards: Minimum physical standards will be as under depending upon the region of the country. (details can be obtained from the nearest HQ Recruiting Zone/Army Recruitment Office/IRO, Delhi Cantt):
Physical Fitness Test: Physical Fitness Tests applicable are as follows:
Screening: Candidates found eligible will be issued with Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone.
Written Examination: Only those candidates who are selected in the screening will be permitted to appear in the written examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone on 24 Feb 2019. The written examination will contain objective type of questions and comprise of two papers as follows:
The final result of the written examination and merit list of the successful candidates will be put on the Rtg Dte website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by HQ Rtg Zone, Ambala. The final selection will be based on overall merit list of the candidates.
Terms of Enrolment: Selected candidates will undergo 19 weeks of Basic Military Training at BEG and Center, Roorkee. On successful completion of training the candidates will be enrolled in the rank of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) as per the existing terms and conditions. Rejection can take place at any stage during training also.
How to Apply:
- The recruitment will be carried out through all the Headquarters Recruiting Zones and Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt).
- Civil Candidates can appear for screening and written exam only in the Headquarter Recruiting Zone or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) covering their place of domicile.
- Service candidates will appear for screening and written in the Recruiting Zones or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) nearest to their place of posting.
Submission of Application:
- Civil Candidates: Applications will only be accepted online on Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (detailed instructions are in „INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS‟).
- Service candidates: Applications will only be accepted through official channel (detailed instructions are in „INSTRUCTIONS FOR SERVING SOLDIER‟).
Important Notification Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05/10/2018
- Closing Date of Online Application: 03/11/2018