Indian army has published the notification for the territorial army recruitment only for Ex-armed forces officers who are willing to join the territorial army. Interested candidates can find the details related to TA notification 2019, exam date, application, age limit, interview dates etc. Applications are invited from gainfully employed Ex-Armed Forces Commissioned Officers for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the Nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non-Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated Ex-Service Officers to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the Nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
SSB Interview Preparation Material [ 100% Recommended]
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY :
- Only Ex-Service Officer can apply.
- Nationality : Citizen of India (male and female).
- Age Limits : 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
- Educational Qualifications : Graduate from recognized university.
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed.
- Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
DATE OF INTERVIEW : FEBRUARY2019 (Firm dates will be communicated later by post).
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION : Application form completed in all respects will be accepted till 31 DECEMBER2018 at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
The date of holding the Interview as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the competent authority.
Ex-Service Officers to ensure their eligibility for the examination: The Ex-Service Officers applying for the ASB Interview should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Interview. Their admission at all the stages of the Interview will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the Ex-Service Officers will not imply that their candidature has been finally cleared by the competent authority.
IMPORTANT – Download eBooks for SSB Interview Preparations
- Thematic Apperception Test – TAT
- Word Association Test – WAT
- Situation Reaction Test – SRT
- Officers Intelligence Test – OIR
- Current Affairs for All
- Defence Current Affairs
- 50 AFCAT Math Shortcuts
- Sports General Knowledge
- Indian Rivers General Knowledge
- 101 Maths Shortcuts for NDA CDS AFCAT
- AFCAT Sample Papers 500 Questions
- Awards and Honours
- EKT Model Papers
Type of Exam : Only Interview.
HOW TO APPLY: All desirous Ex Service Officers (Commissioned Officers only) of three services can download Application Form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part – 1) from www.indianarmy.nic.in(FREE OF COST) and send applications alongwith Photocopy of Release Order and Photocopy of Release Medical Board Proceedings to Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
- The Ex Service Officers will be screened by the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB) held at Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
- Recommended Ex Service Officers will undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhifollowed by their Police Verification for final selection.