AFCAT 1 2019 exam was conducted online by CDAC on behalf of the Indian air force on 16th and 17th Feb 2019 Saturday and Sunday across the country at various online test centres. AFCAT 1 2019 was conducted to find the potential future air warriors into flying, ground and technical branches of Indian air force. In this article we are going to talk about what could be the expected AFCAT 1 2019 cut off marks, we are going to predict the AFCAT 1 2019 cut off marks purely based on the inputs from the aspirants. Most of the aspirants say that the question paper was moderate and the cut off might remain between 130-140 marks, the Math section was a little difficult with tricky questions, English questions were moderate with some easy questions too. Question paper pattern was the same as last year and there were hardly any current affairs questions. Other than that, three questions were from sports one from book and author. Maths question consumed more time, and the GK part had static GK questions.
Candidates who are looking for AFCAT 1 2019 answer keys and AFCAT 1 2019 official cut off marks can refer to the links below:
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level.
Comments from aspirants on AFCAT 1 2019
- dhandhal.28 Its was good though i got stuck in maths lil bit but overall it was fine hoping for the best result
- aintitcheesy Good. I hope I clear this time
- thakur_prajwal_singh Awesome, paper was easy
- _.faisalkhan_ reasoning was good maths was moderate and time consuming gk was easy,most questions were on longest,greatest,first etc english was moderate..
- rubi_bhati_ Reasoning was good, I really liked it while solving, maths was moderate, some questions are easy and some were taking little time, English and GK were this time quite easy. I hope I will clear.
- i_am_jyotika Paper was haluaaaaa.. very easy. Anybody with a bit of preparation can easily cross the cutoff.
- bhakk_gawar Phod daala…. Abe kisne kisko phoda yeh mat puchna
- veenamuk Easy to moderate …maths was a bit tough so as english but test very easy
- chalti_ka_naam_gaadi Pehla pyar aur afcat ka exam kabhi sahi na hota.
- madhusansanwal Not good I expected much