SSBCrack will update the Territorial Army Officer Notification for Women Candidates in 2022. The TA PIB Notifications for civilian candidates will be covered by the SSBCrack. Keep visiting our website.
Earlier, Territorial Army which had invited applications from gainfully employed ‘young men’ within the age group of 18-42 years has opened the doors for “women” too. Women can join the Territorial Army now similar to men. Women candidates within the age group of 18 to 42 years and are gainfully employed can apply for the Territorial army 2019. If you are studying in a college or just completed your graduation, then you are not eligible for this entry, you need to go with the regular entry. This entry is only for the gainfully employed civilians, that means you are holding a good position in a company (like a manager) or having your own business. SSBCrack has published the Territorial army notification a few days back. Women candidates can get more details regarding Territorial army recruitment on SSBCrack.
Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirement.
EMBODIMENT FOR TRAINING:
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA, Dehradun.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
- Territorial Army is part time concept with mandatory two months training in a year and does not provide full time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army do not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organisational requirement.
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions upto Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE AT www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in ONLY. NO OTHER MODE IS ALLOWED FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION.