The Indian Army is going to publish the SSC 54 Tech Men and SSC 25 Tech Women Notification 2019-20 on 24th July 2019. Engineering candidates who are willing to serve the country as an Officer are welcome to apply. Go through this article before applying, it will help you to understand about the notification clearly. The Indian Army invites applications from unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. SSC Tech is a technical entry for engineering graduates, it has no written exam and applications are shortlisted based on your percentage in engineering. If you are shortlisted, you will directly face the SSB Interview followed by a Medical Examination. Training will be at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai.
|SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 Tech Important Dates|
|SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 Tech Notification Date||24 July 2019|
|SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 Tech Last Date||22 Aug 2019|
|SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 Cut Off Date||Oct 2019|
|SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 Tech SSB Date||Nov 2019|
|SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 Tech Merit List||Feb 2020|
SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 ELIGIBILITY: Below are the important eligibility conditions for recruiting men and women engineering graduates into the Indian Army. Please check the eligibility conditions before applying.
Nationality: A candidate must either be :
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limit: – Below is the age limit criteria mentioned for both men and women engineering graduates.
- SSC (Tech)-54 Men and SSC (Tech)-25 Women:– 20 to 27 years as on 01 April 2020 (Candidates born between 02 April 1993 and 01 April 2000) (both dates inclusive)
- SCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC)– For Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness only. Max 35 years of age as on 01 April 2020.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply. The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 Important Note: – Candidates must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into SSC(T)-54 Men and SSC(T)-25 Women is BE/B. Tech degree in the Engineering stream notified below. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into SSC(T)-54 Men and SSC(T)-25 Women course, candidates studying in the final year of engineering must complete all the formalities including written, practicals, projects, backlogs, viva voce, etc, for the award of qualifying BE/B. Tech degree failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 Vacancies: Below are the expected vacancies for SSC 54 Tech and SSC 25 Tech women.
SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS.
- Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Dte Gen of Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Interviews will be held from Nov 2019 (Expected) onwards.
- Candidates will put at the two-stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at the official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates who recommended in SSB Interview will be sent for medical examination.
SSC 54 Tech SSCW 25 MERIT LIST: A merit list will be prepared on the basis of all the engineering streams and marks obtained by the candidates in all the stages.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 24 JUL 2019 AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 21 AUG 2019.
IMPORTANT – Download eBooks for SSB Interview Preparations
- Thematic Apperception Test – TAT
- Lecturette Topics Part-1 eBook [100 Topics]
- Word Association Test – WAT
- Situation Reaction Test – SRT
- Officers Intelligence Test – OIR
- Current Affairs for All
Watch Here: How to join Indian Army after Engineering