On March 13, 2023, the Indian Air Force released the results for AFCAT 1 2023. Candidates who qualified can now register for the SSB interview dates selection for AFCAT 1 2023 and choose their AFSB date and venue from the official website. The cut-off for AFCAT 1 2023 is 155 out of 300 marks.
AFCAT 1 2023 Result
On 13th March 2023, the Indian Air Force announced the results for AFCAT 1 2023. As of now, successful candidates can register for the SSB interview dates selection for the AFCAT 1 2023 to be selected for AFSB. They can conveniently choose their preferred AFSB date and venue from the official website. It’s important to note that the AFCAT 1 2023 cut-off stands at 155 marks out of 300.
How To Check AFCAT 1 2023 Result And Marks
- To check your AFCAT 1 2023 result and marks, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of AFCAT CDAC.
- Go to the “Candidates Login” section and select “AFCAT 1 2023 Cycle.”
- Enter your login details (email ID and password).
- Click on the “Result” link.
- Your AFCAT 1 2023 scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Make sure to take a printout or download your scorecard for future reference.
AFCAT 1 2023 SSB Interview Dates
- Once the option is available, candidates who passed the written exam can choose the AFSB location and interview date. Every date will have a restricted number of seats, meaning that only a certain amount of candidates can choose a specific date, and the allocation will be made according to first come, first serve.
- Once you’ve decided on a date and location for your AFSB interview, it will be challenging for you to modify it. Before choosing a specific location and SSB date, be sure to look into your travel options.
- If you don’t choose an AFSB location and date before the deadline, you’ll be offered those options at random.
AFCAT Cut-Off Marks Of Previous Years
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (Out of 300 Marks)||EKT Cut Off (Out of 150 Marks)|
|AFCAT 1 2023||155|
|AFCAT 2 2022||157||15|
|AFCAT 1 2022||157||18|
|AFCAT 2 2021||157||18|
|AFCAT 1 2021||165||30|
|AFCAT 2 2020||155||40|
|AFCAT 1 2020||153||40|
|AFCAT 2 2019||142||50|
|AFCAT 1 2019||133||50|
|AFCAT 2 2018||140||55|
|AFCAT 1 2018||155||60|
|AFCAT 2 2017||160||60|
|AFCAT 1 2017||150||60|
|AFCAT 2 2016||148||60|
|AFCAT 1 2016||132||52|
|AFCAT 2 2015||144||52|
|AFCAT 1 2015||126||55|