Nausena-bharti posted a common application form for short service commission in technical/executive branches for June 2013 course commencing in Indian Naval Academy. Candidate can apply online from nausena-bharti.nic.in.
Who can apply:
1. B.E. , Btech degree holders- Male.
2. Must have completed his degree.
How to Apply:
1. Visit www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and click on Apply now.
2. Select Officer entry as your entry type.
3. Next, look for SSC Executive/General and Technical Branches. Click on apply now.
4. Read the instructions carefully before proceeding, now hit proceed button.
5. Fill your DOB and other educational particulars correctly. You must have completed your degree to be eligible.
6. Select the type of entry for which you are eligible or interested. Hit for next step.
7. Give preferences to the entries you have selected earlier according to your interest. Hit next button.
8. Now fill all the particular correctly. Go to next step.
9. Fill your educational particulars.
10. Fill your previous SSB interview details (if any). Click Preview.
11. You will see your full application form with all the particular filled in, do recheck all the data and correct it if wrong.
12. Click finish, and save the the application for.
13. After submitting the form, an Application Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This Application number will automatically be available on the print out of the online application form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by the system.
14. Candidates are required to print one copy of the Application form with the system generated Application Number. The copy of the Application form is to be sent to Post Box No 4, Nirman bhawan, New Delhi-110 011 by ordinary post. Application sent by Speed post/ Registered post will not be accepted
15. A superscription is to be made on the Envelope: ONLINE Application NO. ______ APPLICATION FOR The name of the Entry(first choice) Jun 2013 COURSE" Qualification ______ Percentage ______%. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled. IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures of documents not attached properly.
1. Candidate may be eligible for more than one branch/ cadre yet they have to submit only one application
2. If candidate submits Duplicate application, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of Selection process.
3. Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub Para (b) above by 10 Oct 12, will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD(N).
4. Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, without assigning reasons, if found INELIGIBLE at any point of time. Hence, only filling the application online/ generation of Application no does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.