Conference in SSB interview happens on the 5th day of SSB testing, in conference, all the assessors of a particular board including the president and deputy president, meet each other to discuss and prepare the results of candidates on 5 days testing. There are few rumors and doubts among candidates regarding the conference, lets discuss them one by one.
Also Read: The Winning Conference Experience
Generally Conference lasts for 30 Seconds to 60 Seconds for most of the candidates, few candidates may take more time up to 5 -10 mins or 30 mins sometimes, such cases are rare and they are generally a doubt case. There are few questions which are generally asked:
- How are you? How were your stay, food and accommodation here in last 5 days?
- Rate your performance out of 10?
- How do you rate your performance of three tests?
- How many friends you made in these last five days?
- Any changes which you felt in yourself in these 5 days.
- Why you were not selected in your previous attempts? (For Repeaters).
- What you will do if you are not selected this time?
- Rate yourself in you group?
- What is your next plan?
- Which test you enjoyed most in SSB?
- In which test you think you could have done better?
- Have you been out with friends? What all places you visited of the city in which you Board is Located.
- Compare your performance with previous ssb attempt?
- Some SRTs if you are boarder line case?
- Any suggestion for improvement of SSB?
- List of SSB Lecturette Topics 2013-2014
- CDS SSB Interview Process
- Ten Military Quotes Which Every Defense Aspirant Must Know
- Best CDS Exam Books for Preparation