Reasons Of Getting Rejected At Conference Round Of SSB. In Part 1 of this series we saw the various myths that aspirants hear and what could be the probable reasons of rejection. As told earlier I would request aspirants that they should not believe in myths and what they hear in and around because that is the thing produced by inexperienced people and that may not be the right thing to believe on. If you have doubt always approach the reliable resources. Also one should remember that the best thing to clear SSB is introspection. In fact self-introspection is the only tool available that one should adapt to clear SSB by improving their personality and working on their psychology. Also the following steps can be performed to get success for sure the next time one visits:
- Once you are returning it’s the best time to recap of what happened and what mistakes you did because of which the rejection happened. So don’t waste that important time in cribbing about the facilities or the assessors, but thinking of what went wrong. If you want you can discuss the same with your mentor if you have one. Experienced people can hear your performance and can tell what went wrong.
- One should learn from their mistakes because it is rightly said “Mistakes are a proof that you are trying”, so it’s never bad to do mistakes but it is wrong not to learn from them. If the same mistakes are repeated again and again its sheer wastage of time.
- After returning back one should do deep self-introspection which now helps in realising the mismatch in personality and giving you what you have in terms of strengths and what you don’t have. If done properly by studying the life events with respect to OLQ’s one can actually find their weak areas and improve them.
- Preparation should be started in time rather than at the end moment because this way needs a lot of time. IT cannot be done in two weeks or something as few trainers claim that they can do and teach these things.
- For self-introspection there are some standard tests available that we use in my mentorship program which can surely make life easy. It helps in systematic formation of profiles which can give what one has and what needs to be developed.
- Once one knows about their profile they can start practice the various rounds only after this step? I have been noticing that aspirants follow the reverse path of preparation where they keep on practicing rather than knowing about themselves. Some quality time should be spent in knowing oneself rather than practicing things because if above steps are followed diligently things become easy and success can be achieved.
Hope now the way one should follow for preparation is clear. Still If you have any confusion or feel to take individual assessment of personality for OLQ’s or prepare from your place itself through one to one interaction through my mentoring / counselling program drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or add me on Fb and drop in a message. Any personal query can be diverted and I would try to resolve. Don’t feel low after rejection as that is common for many, but who keep moving with the same pace definitely achieve success. Success can be yours with guided preparation so select the right persona for guidance. Life is easy and it looks beautiful one the dream is fulfilled Keep working hard for your goal and get ready to serve the motherland.