Eligibility Criteria for TES-31th (10+2) Entry Army
- Age: Not below 16½ years and above 19½ years
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards.
Final cut off marks for TES-31th for SSB Interviews
- Cut off marks of TES-30th Army was 82% and above, cut off marks for SSB Interview of TES-31th (10+2) entry would remain between 80% -85%.
- All candidates with minimum 70% in PCM can apply for this entry.
TES 31 10+2 Army Selection Procedure?
- Short listed candidates will be called for SSSB interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad Feb/Mar 2014 onward.
- SSB interview of five days.
- Recommended candidates would undergo medical testing lasting 3 to 5 days.
- All merit in candidates will be appointed for training in the order of merit.
- Basic military training for 1 year at OTA Gaya (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- 3 Years of technical training at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
- Post commission training of 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
Other Information 10+2 TES-31th Army
- Vacancies : 85
- Type of Commission : Permanent
- Training Period : 5 years
How to Apply for 10+2 TES-31th Indian Army
- Application will only be accepted on line. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazatted officer of Central/State Govt, photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate alongwith mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer and all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate for the SSB interview. Any candidate who does not carry all these document for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled. The second copy of the printout of online appllication is to retained by the candidate for his reference.
- No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 22 OCT 2013 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 29 NOV 2013 AT 1000 HRS.
- Any change in your postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No, name and course opted for.
- All original certificates along with two attested copies each Will be carried by the candidate for SSB interview. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Apply Now for TES 31