Research pointed out many psychology differences between men and women that helps us to understand them better. Both gender are different in their psychological approach, one should put his/her thought in psychological test, naturally with less manipulation or no manipulation.
Some psychological differences between men and women are:
- Communication skills & body language
- Sharing vs problem solving
- Attraction and sex
- Aggression vs diplomacy
- Logical thinking vs emotional thinking
Likewise there are some changes in the way the psychological test is conducted for women, procedures are always same like in case of men, but there are some changes in the content which comes at the time of psychological test. TAT and SRT may be different and some women oriented pictures may comes at the time of psychological test.
Suggestions for Women in TAT and SRT:
- Always write what comes in your mind, do not try to manipulate your thinking.
- Think in a natural way, do not force your mind to think some thing ‘good’, it might end up with thinking something else which is not appropriate with your personality.
Some women oriented TAT and PPDT pictures are posted below:
You may try writing some stories on the above pictures, most of them are women oriented but can come for men entries also because both gender characters are present in the picture.