In our previous post we have discussed about whether candidate must take SSB interview training or not, we have gathered experts advice on the role of SSB coaching and why SSB coaching is important for a candidate. This post is written by Lt Col. P. Balasubramanian (Retd) (Ex-Psychologist).
- Tests of Procedural assessment
- Tests of Psychological assessment
Tests of Procedural Assessment
Tests of Psychological Assessment
- Category 1: These candidates borne as officers with required OLQ
- Suggestion – They do not require any SSB coaching
- Category 2: These candidates possess required OLQ, but live with suppressed OLQ & overcome by negative OLQ due to bad environmental factors / society.
- Suggestion – They may or may not require SSB coaching. The “may not” candidates get selected in the SSB due to self-rectification of their OLQ by repeated attempts or borrowed OLQ knowledge from various sources.
- Category 3: These candidates live with few weak OLQ.
- Suggestion – They cannot be selected, unless their weak OLQ are corrected by a Defence Psychologist by proper guidance / coaching.
- Lt Col P Balasubramanian (Retd), Shankars SSB Academy, Salem
- (Tamilnadu), P: 097894991947, Web : www.ssbinterviewcoaching.org,
- E-mail: email@example.com
Also Read: Do we need SSB Coaching Part I