UPSC has published the option to check your marksheet of CDSE(I) 2012 if you were unable to clear the written test of CDS(i) 2012 exam. To check your marks visit upsc.gov.in. You will need to have your CDS(i) 2012 roll number to check your marks.
How to check CDSE Written Test Marks
1. Visit www.upsc.gov.in
2. Click on Marksheet-CDS(I) Exam-2012 Written not qualified, on the right hand side.
3. Enter your roll number and date of birth, hit submit.
4. Check your marks in English, GK and Maths.
Checking your marks is helpful to analyze your performance, may be your are getting low marks in a subject towards which you are confident and not focusing. So go ahead and check how much you are lagging. To prepare well for next CDSE (II) Exam 2013, read few helpful l posts below.
- How to pass CDS Exam
- Best Book for CDSE Preparation
- Official cut off marks for CDSE
- Previous Question Papers of CDSE