Indian Navy has published different recruitment entries this year like UES, Executive Technical, Pilot, Observer, Education and ATC. One who has applied online need to send his/her documents and application form to the concerned department of Navy as mentioned in the respective official notification.
It is also important to save your document before you close the browser, you also need to keep another copy with you and has to produce it at the time of SSB Interview for Navy. If you haven’t saved or generated your Navy Online application form, this is how you can generate it again.
How to reprint/generate Indian Navy application form:
- Visit Nausena-Bharti.nic.in
- Click on “Download” in the top navigation bar.
- Click on “Reprint” Link.
- Now Click on the link which is relevant to you.
- Enter your details like Roll no etc. and submit.
- Download your application form.
Reprint Navy Application Forms:
- Application for UES entry for Pre-Final/ Final year BE/ B.Tech Students
- Application for UES entry who have applied through Unique Number for Pre-Final/ Final year BE/ B.Tech Students
- Application for SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION IN EXECUTIVE(GENERAL SERVICE) AND TECHNICAL BRANCHES Entry DEC 13 Batch.
- Application for SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION IN PILOT/ OBSERVER Entry Dec 13 Batch
- Application PERMANENT COMMISSION IN LOGISTICS CADRE/ SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION IN EDUCATION CADRE/ SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION IN ATC CADRE Dec-13 Batch