Territorial Army questions are not much difficult, it consist of Basic English Comprehension, writing and Language skills. Another part consist of General Awareness questions related to Politics, Defence, Sports etc.
- Essay on current National and International events.
- English comprehension & Language
- Sequencing of sentences (04 marks)
- Comprehension passage (06 marks)
- Fill in the blanks. (10 marks)
- General Awareness Objective Type Questions
- International Events etc.
Territorial Army Recommended Books for Part I
- A book of Essays: The book presents essays, of about 1000-1500 words each on a wide range of topics – imaginative, current, controversial – and is designed to equip the reader with the necessary information on various topics. Besides, it directly and indirectly communicates to the reader the fundamental principles of essay writing. There is a long section of quotations for ready reference.
- 151 Essays by Arihant: The book in your hand contains essays on all current topics, with Vocab-card given underneath every essay, to facilitate the to grasp the theme and meaning of the words and sentences, well at a glance. A separate section of ‘Important Quotations’ is also given that would be useful for the students in writing good essays. The book contains 196 essays, which are broadly classified in six sections viz.:
- Current Topics
- National Issues International Affairs
- Renowned Person and Freedom Fighters
- Historical (Political) Events
- Proverbial and Idiomatic Essays
Territorial Army recommended Books for Part II
- Objective General Knowledge 6250+Q 2013 Edition by Arihant: This book has most of the GK questions from following sections:
- Indian History and Culture
- World Geography
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- General Knowledge
Once you clear Territorial Army written test, you will be called for SSB interview procedure. Below you can find best books for SSB Interview Preparation.