Aspirants we are now publishing situation reaction test example series for your practice, below you can find actual situation reaction test (SRT) situations from SRT of psychological test conducted during stage 2 of SSB interview. All the responses are just for sample purpose and may differ from one another. Please do not take these responses for granted.
Download Here: Situation Reaction Test Solved Part 1 eBook
Sample Situation Reaction Test With Sample Answers
- In your hostel the dal has had a lot of stones for the last ten days and you are fed up with it. What would you do?
- Bring the matter to the notice of the authorities in charge and if nothing happens, then report it to the superintendent.
- You are standing in the doorway of a train which has just started to move, suddenly you see a man falling off the train to the platform. You will?
- Run immediately and help the man to get on the train with all effort.
- You see in a deserted bazar a man who smashes the jeweler’s window and steals some ornament, jump into the car and drive away quickly. You will?
- Note the number of the car, inform police immediately by phone.
- You have not done well in you NDA/CDSE/AFCAT written exam, your father asks you to drop the idea all together and try something else, you will?
- Apply yourself to study with greater interest and hard-work and give the exam again and crack it.
- The electric lights of your area have gone out due to heavy rain, what will you do?
- Inform the power house from the nearest telephone for restoration of electricity.
- While travelling by train, you come to know on the next station from which you boarded that you have lost you ticket. You will?
- Report it to the guard/ticket checker and do whatever he advice.
- To check the growth of population, what according to you can be done?
- Intensify the family planning program and educate people about it more.
- You have joined an educational institute which is far from home. You are happy/unhappy and why?
- Happy because I’ll learn to live independently.
- Being invited to a party of a 7 year old kid of neighbor, what will you do?
- Buy picture storybook, crayons as a present and arrange games for the kids to play.
- In any discussion you always win an argument, what do you think is the reason?
- I can influence others with my points and give practical and sounds reasons to agree to it.