Indian Navy has released the notification for the 10+2 B.Tech Entry, the courses for which are scheduled to commence in July 2014. The selected candidates will be inducted as cadets for the four year B.Tech course in INA, Ezhimala.
- Start of receipt of applications: 14/12/2013
- Last date to apply online: 5/01/2014
- Last date for receiving applications at Delhi: 15/01/2014
- Likely SSB Dates: During February to May 2014
- Age: The candidates must lie between 17-19 ½ years of age at the time of course commencing (i.e. Born between 2/01/1995-1/07/1997, both dates included).
- Education: Passed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board with at least 70% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Math’s (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (in 10th or 12th).
- Physical: The physical standards can be seen from the official notification or from the career website if Indian Navy
How to Apply
The mode of application will be online. The candidate has to visit www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
and click on the officer entry button. Then the candidate has to fill up the online application, take out two copies and send one along with the mentioned documents (Self attested Photographs, attested photocopies of 10th, 12th certificates and mark sheets) to Post Box No.4, GPO New Delhi-110 001. The applications are to be sent only by normal post. A superscription is to be made on the application’s envelope “ONLINE APPLICATION NO__________APPLICATION FOR 10+2 CADET(BTECH) ENTRY SCHEME-JULY 2014 COURSE Qualification PCM Percentage___________%
The candidates will be issued call letters for SSB at Bhopal/Bangalore/Coimbatore based on their marks in PCM in class 12th. The candidates successful in SSB will undergo medical examination, and finally the All India Merit List will decide the final selection based on the marks they get in SSB.
Read Official Notification of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B Tech Entry
About SSBCrack Editorial Team
The Editorial Team of SSBCrack
consists of a group of Professional writers and aspirants. Their main aim is to provide up to date information regarding SSB Interviews and sharing quality information about Indian Defence to help aspirants. Mail us
to join our editorial team now.