Points to remember while attempting WAT
- First of all look at the words carefully as it will be shown only for 15 seconds. If you’ll miss even a single word, you’ll miss the whole sequence.
- As you’ll see the word your mind will form an idea, now it depends on your personality to make a positive idea or a negative idea.
- Then write a sentence on the idea you have formed. Make sure your writing is legible.
- There are no negative words, if you’ll look them with a positive approach. Words will work in your favor automatically.
- Do not use too many sentence on defence forces.
- Don’t write simple observations.
- Don’t write idioms, phrases, quotations, universal truths. They show lack of original thoughts.
- Limit the use of I or me.
- Try to give rare piece of information.
- If you leave a word in between, then please leave the word according to serial to maintain the similarity.
- If you do not complete the sentence, try your best to write something.
- DO not give one word response.
How to tackle a Negative Word in WAT
- Sentence- A brave man defeats his weakness.
- Danger- Indian defence is always ready for dangerous
- Weapon- weapon is used for protection.
- Hijack- commandos are trained for
- Difficult-difficulties are solved by patience.
- Fear- winners bravely face his fear.
- Aggressive- A leader patiently deals with his team.
Do not use readymade sentence. This will break the pattern of loop created by psychologist.