Indian Navy has announced the dates for the SSB of SSC(Logistics) batch of Women and Men, course commencing in June 2014. The SSB for the same course has already been conducted for men. Many of you may have received the SMS/email regarding the SSB dates, however many have not received. Those who have not received may receive it in few days. However there is another way of checking whether you have been shortlisted for the SSB or not. You can go to the career website of Indian Navy which is www.nausena-bharti.nic.in, and go in the download section to view and print your admit card/call letter.
- Go to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- In the Officer Entry section of the home page, you’ll find a link which say “Candidates can download their admit card from download section”. Click on it.
- When you click on it a new page will open, with the heading “print you admit card/call letter”.
- In this page there are two sections given, one is for those who know their registration number and other is for those who don’t know it.
- If you don’t have your registration number: Select the entry type, give first letter of you name and first letter of your father’s name in respective columns (case insensitive), enter your date of birth then enter the security text and click submit.
- If you have your registration number: Select the entry type, enter your registration number, enter security text, enter the security text and click submit.
- You can print your call letter and keep it for producing it in the SSB.
The venue for SSB is 33 SSB in selection center central, Bhopal. It is a bright chance to join the navy for ladies. Put your best efforts to earn the uniform! All the Best!
- IMA 137 SSB Interview Dates
- 196 Flying Pilot SSB Interview Date CDSE and NCC
- TGC 119 SSB Interview Dates
About SSBCrack Editorial Team
The Editorial Team of SSBCrack consists of a group of Professional writers and aspirants. Their main aim is to provide up to date information regarding SSB Interviews and sharing quality information about Indian Defence to help aspirants. Mail us to join our editorial team now.