Indian navy official career website nausena-bharti.nic.in has published a notification of Pilot and Observer entry for the course commencing in Dec 2014. Applications are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) as PILOT/OBSERVER in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for course commencing Dec 2014 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligibility Criteria Indian Navy Pilot and Observer
- General Candidates. 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jan 1991and 01 Jan 1996; both dates inclusive.
- CPL Holders. 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1990 and 01 Jan 1996; both dates inclusive.
- General Candidates. A graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 70% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics & Physics.
- CPL Holders. A graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics and Physics. The candidate must be holding valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
How to Apply for Indian Navy Pilot and Observer
Candidates have to submit application online for this entry. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidates will result in cancellation of his/her candidature. The candidates applying online (e-application) can do so from 24 Mar 2014. The online application registration will cease on 11 Apr 2014.
Filling up of e-application:- For filling up application Online visit our website www.nausena-bharti.nic.inand proceed as follows:-
- Click in the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Previewand check if all the information entered by you are correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instruction for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB Button and take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023 along with the following documents Self attested photograph, photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semesters/years attested by gazetted officer.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _______APPLICATION FOR SSC PILOT/OBSERVER – DEC 2014 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage___%.Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.