NDA aspirants eager to apply for the upcoming NDA examination, we are here with the notification and other eligibility directions for the candidates.
So, here is the crisp overview of NDA 2 2017.
Age – The age range for NDA 2 2017 is from 2nd January 1999 to 2nd January 2002. The actual date of birth mentioned in your matriculation certificate will be taken as final. No other certificate or affidavit will be accepted. The candidates must be unmarried and only male candidates are eligible for it.
Qualification – The qualification for NDA is different for Army and other branches. For Army branch of NDA, the qualification required is 12th appearing or passed. And for other branches of NDA and INA, the candidate must be appearing or have passed the 12th from 10+2 scheme with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Date of Notification – 7.6.2017
- Last date of filling online form – 30-6-2017
- Date of Examination – 10.9.2017
- Expected month of result – Dec 2017
The exam consist of 2 papers. 1st paper will be of Mathematics and second will be of General Abilities. Both the papers will be taken in optional form and the duration of both the papers will be 2 ½ hours. 2nd paper will consist of English and General Studies. 1st paper will be of 300 marks and second paper will be of 600 marks, making the total to 900 marks. The candidate has to appear in sectional cut-off and total cut-off to clear the examination. The cut off of NDA 1 2015 was 674/1800 with minimum of 30% in the both the papers. The cut-off of NDA 2 2015 was 637/1800 and the sectional cut-off was 25% of both the papers.
Steps to Apply
- Firstly check the notification on upsc.gov.in and read it carefully.
- Candidates have to go to upsconline.nic.in and fill up PART-1 carefully filling all credentials correctly.
- Note down the registration number.
- Visit upsconline.nic.in again and click over PART 2.
- Follow the instructions and choose the option for fees payment. Be careful in filling the transaction ID in case of Challan.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Choose the examination center.
- Check the form carefully and save it.
Candidates, who are eligible as per the above criteria must start preparations for their exam. Be specific and precise in every step and have full confidence.
GOOD News, SSBCrack is here with online preparation service. Candidates, who want ensure their selection in written exam can visit NDA Online Coaching.
All the Best
To crack the AFSB and SSB interview, we recommend you to get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” book from Amazon.