AFSB is the venue that became the place of success for many air force aspirants. Air force aspirants get many opportunities to join it as an officer. AFCAT, NDA, CDS etc and some other are there. Recently, aspirants had just gone through their AFCAT examination and expecting their SSB in upcoming months. But it is commonly seen that candidates are not aware of the basics of SSB and the requirements of it. Keeping all these things in mind, we are here with some common sources that can help aspirants to get prepared for their SSB.
- Armed Forces Personnel – Many candidates have their relative or friends, who are serving as an officer in the armed forces. Talking to them can give you better hints and the basics of SSB. Their basic discipline and behavior will tell you about the soul of the armed forces. Observing their attitude and level of behavior can tell you a lot.
- Personal Experience – Repeaters have a better experience of the soul of SSB. Personal assessment and analysis are needed for it. Your own experience works as a path dictator for you. Introspection done over personal analysis of your performance in previous attempts can bring out the clear image of what you have done and what actually they want from you.
- Hints From Books – The books are always termed as the best companion and are the most convenient way to grab knowledge. SSBcrack has also come up with a book Let’s Crack SSB Interview, which can help all candidates in ensuring recommendation. Reminding again, SSB can never be cleared by just following and cramping bookish knowledge. Rather, read them out go to the depth of the matter and find the base of the testing techniques.
- Newspaper And Media – Newspaper and digital media are the best source to get aware of the national and global happenings. It also gives a better experience to enhance language knowledge and improve the writing skills by dictating way of expression. Moreover, the editorial and explained news in newspaper gives an elaborated image of any news or topic.
- Social Sources – Friends, relative, companions etc. are best source to enhance your social amalgamation. It is always advice to try to be more active in social circles to enhance your speaking skills and igniting the confidence level in you. All GTO tasks can be easily dealt by proper speaking skills with the logical approach and confident attitude, which can only attained in a group of people. It will be better to face unknown people and put forward your thoughts in front of them.
- Experience of Recommended Candidates – SSBCrack gives you the chance to get through the experiences of other recommended candidates, which gives the outline of their performance and opinions about the SSB. This forum, SSB Interview Experience, is elite and is only available on the SSBCrack. The readers of SSBCrack are given the full image of the happenings of the 5-6 day schedule of recommended candidates from any kind of entry or services.
Conclusion – Coaching can never ensure your SSB recommendation. Rather the recommendation resides in your own hands. Your personal behavior and mentality are what all they need and to show it, you need to analyze yourself and be what you are. Cramping and burdening yourself with unfavorable mediums can make you more obsess and will turn you down. The above sources are the best and easily available sources for all AFSB aspirants.
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT