Indian Coast Guard calls dynamic graduate for the post of Assistant Commandant for the batch commencing from February, 2017. All SSBCrack followers are hereby informed to apply for it following their eligibility criteria. The mode of applying is totally online and candidates are advised to go through the below information before applying for the entries.
The branches are
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Technical- Mechanical and Electrical
- Pilot (CPL)
Educational qualification as per eligibility criteria –
The candidate applying for the job must have completed his 12th, diploma graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognized university. Further, some specifications over the branches have been detailed in the official notification of the entry. Electrical and mechanical engineering candidates must specifically go through the notification.
Note : – For Pilot CPL, the type of service will be short service commission, which will be of 8 years that can be further extended to 10 years and then to 14 years and females are not allowed to apply for any entry except Law entry.
The age limit is different for different branches
- For Ground Duty Pilot and Pilot CPL, the age limit is 1-7-1992 – 30-1-1998
- For Ground Duty and Technical Branch, the age limit is 1-7-1992 to 30-1-1996.
- For Law branch, the age limit is 1-7-1987 to 30-6-1996
Selection process – The candidates will be shortlisted for the interview process over their academic merits.
For GD and technical branches
- Starting of submitting forms – 24-11-2016
- Last date of filling the form – 10-12-2016
For Law candidates
- Starting of submitting forms – 14-12-2016
- Last date of filling the form – 18-12-2016
Steps to fill up the form
- Visit http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Find out and click on the link showing Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
- Fill up all your details carefully and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the form for future purposes.
All candidates should clarify their eligibility for the entries and then apply for respective entries. The shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of the academic merit and the shortlisted candidates will be further called for second phase i.e. interview. Go through the official notification for the entry before applying for it. It is a gateway for all Armed Forces aspirants to join the defence forces and serve the nation.