SSB is the interview technique that is framed to access the entire personality of the candidate. It is always suggested to every emerging aspirant to appear in SSB interview ones in his lifetime in order to experience and check your calibre and know how to be a perfect man. SSB conducts the interview, which is always termed as different from other interview techniques that always attracts several aspiring youth.
Several Armed Forces aspirants appear in the SSB by either qualifying competitive exam or by direct entries. There are some differences between the normal interview schedule and SSB. These differences will make you aware of why Armed Forces select the best amongst the crowds.
- The Longest Interview Schedule – The interview schedule of the SSB interview is minimum 5 days (including screening) that makes it different and above all. Other interviews of government authorities or private firms last for a day or two. But SSB analyses the entire personality of the candidate in a schedule of 5 days and sums up the qualities of the candidates.
- Checks The Entire Personality Of The Candidate – The SSB interview checks the candidate’s mentality, actions and skills to eradicate all chances of misinterpretations. The entire theory of the SSB resides on the philosophy of “Mansa, Vachna and Karma”. The board call for the genuine.
- Gives You Unmatched Experience And Facilities – The facilities and experience of interacting with other candidates and performing activities like an officer are only provided in the SSB interview schedule. The SSB not only examines the personality of the candidates, but also gives a lifetime experience and knowledge to the aspirants.
- Productive Competition Level – The competition level in SSB is very productive and high level as compared to the competition observed in other interviews. A candidate faces competition to a good level in SSB, which is rarely found in other interviews.
- Gives You The Guarantee Of Adventurous Life Ahead – The SSB recommends the candidates to lead the soldiers and secure the nations. The officers have to perform diverse duties and have to go through various daily duties which is not seen in other jobs. Those who don’t want a desk job has to the turn toward SSB and get yourself into the Armed Forces.
The Armed Forces is not just a profession, it is a way of life. The level of experience and dare in the Armed Forces is incomparable. The youth has to opt Armed Forces as a good profession opportunity and let their talent get into the use of the nation. The youth must appear and attend the SSB and learn the difference between other jobs and Armed Forces.
SSB is not just an interview opportunity, but teaches a lot and gives a chance to a person to learn the shortcomings of the candidates. The above points will make you clear about why a person should attend the SSB and what he can learn from the SSB schedule. So all aspirants, work hard, prepare well and make it a life time achievement.