Indian Navy Pilot Observer Recruitment June 2019 Course. Indian Navy invites unmarried men and women to join the Indian Navy as short service commission officer as pilot, observer and air traffic controlled for the course commencing in June 2019. Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/Observer/ATC entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jun 2019 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill the condition of Nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India.
How To Prepare for SSB Interview:
Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC Recruitment
|Notification Date||25 Aug 2018|
|Last date for online application||14 Sep 2018|
|SSB Interview Date||Nov 18 to Mar 19|
|Merit List||May 2019|
|Joining Date||June 2019|
|SSB Interview Prep Books||Let’s Crack SSB|
Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC – ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- Who can Apply? Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a AICTE recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. In addition, for ATC entry the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- Call up for SSB: Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
- Minimum %age on joining INA: The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC – Age Criteria & Vacancies
|1||ATC||Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive||08||Male or Female|
|2||Observer||Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive||06||Male or Female|
|3||Pilot (MR)||Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive.||03 (maximum of 02 vacancies for females subject to they being in merit list of SSB)||Male or Female|
|4||Pilot (Other than MR)||Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive.||05||Male|
Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC – MEDICAL STANDARDS
|S.No||Branch/ Cadre||EyeSight||Height & Weight|
|1||Pilot / Observer||Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||162.5 cms With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.|
|2||ATC||Distant Vision 6/9, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||Male – 157 cms Female – 152 cms With correlated weight, as per age and height.|
Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist
and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
Pay Scale & Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses & medical conditions. The PayScale and promotion criteria as per 7th CPC is as follows:-
|RANK||PAY AS PER DEFENCE MATRIX||LEVEL||MSP|
|SUB LIEUTENANT (S Lt)||56100-177500||10||15500|
|LIEUTENANT CDR (Lt Cdr)||69400-213400||11||15500|
- Pilot Entry: Pilot candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala followed by Stage I and Stage II flying training at the Air Force/Naval Establishment. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be awarded wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
- Observer Entry: Observer candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval orientation course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala, Kerala. On completion of NOC the candidates will undergo SLT(X) Tech course followed by ab-initio training at Observer School. On successful completion of training at Observer School, the candidates will be awarded Observer wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
- ATC Entry: Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training at Air Force Academy and at various Naval Training Establishments/Units/Ships.
How to Apply: Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 25 Aug 18 to 14 Sep 18.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their graduation percentage.
- Candidate with good percentage has more chance to get shortlisted for the SSB.
- Shortlisted candidates will get the call for the SSB interview.
- There will be no written test before SSB interview.
- Candidates who will clear the SSB interview will undergo the medical test.
- A final merit list will be prepared by the Indian Navy.
- Candidates will get the joining instructions based on their order in merit.
- We recommend these two books for the Indian Navy SSB interview: Let’s Crack SSB and Breaking the Code of SSB Psych
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best Psych Book –> Breaking The Code of SSB Psych
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best NDA Book –> Let’s Crack NDA
Best CDS Book –> Let’s Crack CDS
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
|TAT eBook||SRT eBook|
|WAT eBook||OIR Test|
|NDA Solved Papers||AFCAT Solved Papers|
|Current Affairs eBook||101 Maths Shortcuts|
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry in the Indian Navy for Jan 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
- Age: Born between 02 Jan 1994& 01 Jul 1999 (both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualifications:
- Who Can Apply: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Call up for SSB: Candidates will be issued Call Up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively.
- Minimum %age on Joining INA: The candidates will, however be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala
- NOTE: – (i) Only one application is to be filled by a candidate. (ii) Candidates who are eligible for more than one Branch/Cadre should mention their preference in the application. (iii) Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference. (iv) However, if not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate Branch/Cadre subject to availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that Branch/Cadre. (v) Once shortlisted for a Branch/Cadre subsequent stages of selection process (SSB, medicals & meriting) will be exclusively for the branch/cadre only. (vi) Technical Branch candidates as mentioned above at Ser. No. (c) & (d) can also be allotted Air Technical Specialization/appointed as Air Technical Officer(s)by IHQ MoD (Navy)and on commissioning, they can also volunteer for Submarine Specialization. (vii) No equivalent stream of BE/B.Tech other than mentioned in the notification linked below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage.
Current Affairs eBooks
Selection Procedure. The selection procedure is as follows:
(a) IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B.Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam during May – Jul 18. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
(b) A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for shortlisted candidates. Candidate is to choose suitable date and submit the same.
(c) SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of SSB Marks depending on the number of vacancies.
(e) Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
(f) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) at SMS/email (provided by candidates in their application).
(g) No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
(h) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
How to Apply: Candidates are to register and fill application on e-recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 05 Jan to 25 Jan 18.
How to prepare for SSB Interview