Candidates who have applied for the SSC 53 tech men and SSC 24 tech women can see their SSB interview centre and SSB dates soon. Official website of the Indian army has recently mentioned that the centre allotment for SSC 53 and SSC 24 tech will be carried out shortly and candidates will be able to select the SSB interview dates soon. Once the center allotment list is out, you will be able to check if you have been shortlisted for the SSC 53 and SSC 24 tech or not. SSC 53 and SSC 24 tech cut off marks will be displayed shortly, candidates who are clearing the cut off marks for SSC 53 and SSC 24 tech will be getting the SSB interview call letter. If you have applied for the SSC tech entry, we suggest you to keep an eye on the official website of the Indian army and do login in your account to check the latest updates, it will help you to select the SSC tech SSB dates once the allotment list is published.
Official Statement: “Centre allotment and seeking choice of SSB dates for SSC (Tech) – 53 and SSCW (Tech) – 24 will be carried out shortly.”
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech|
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech Notification Date||23 January 2019|
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech Last Date||21 February 2019|
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Cut Off Date||April 2019|
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech SSB Date||March/April 2019|
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech Merit List||Sep 2019|
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 ELIGIBILITY:
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age Limit: – (i) SSC(T)-53 Men and SSC(T)-24 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 October 2019 (Candidates born between 02 October 92 and 01 October 99) (both dates inclusive).(ii) SSCW(Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC)- For Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness only. Max 35 years of age as on 01 October 2019.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply. The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
IMPORTANT – Download eBooks for SSB Interview Preparations
- Thematic Apperception Test – TAT
- Lecturette Topics Part-1 eBook [100 Topics]
- Word Association Test – WAT
- Situation Reaction Test – SRT
- Officers Intelligence Test – OIR
- Current Affairs for All
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Important Note: – Candidates must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into SSC(T)-53 Men and SSC(T)-24 Women is BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering stream notified below. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into SSC(T)-53 Men and SSC(T)-24 Women course, candidates studying in final year of engineering must complete all the formalities including written, practicals, projects, backlogs, viva voce, etc, for the award of qualifying BE/B.Tech degree before 01 October 2019 failing which their candidature is liable to be canceled.
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Vacancies