So finally after a long gap of one year, the Indian army is conducting TA written exam for both male and female on 28th July 2019 across the country. As many of you are writing it for the first time, SSBCrack would like to share some important points you must know for the successful attempt of TA written exam. In this article, we are going to talk about a few crucial tips and instructions that you must follow right now if you are attempting your TA written exam tomorrow. In case you need some help related to TA exam preparation, you can download the SSBCrack’s Territorial Army Mock Test Papers ebook.
10 Tips for Territorial Army Exam
- You must take a print out of your admit card which you have downloaded from the official TA website. The same needs to be carried at the exam centre, do not forget to paste your recent passport photographs on the same. You are required to sign on the admit card during the examination.
- You must have original ID proofs like Aadhar card, PAN card or driving license. Same will be checked at your exam centre.
- You must carry matriculation certification for date of birth verification, in case you do not have the original certificate, do have the photocopies of the same.
- Carry two BLACK ballpoint pen with you along with other writing material. Only black pen will be used on your OMR sheets.
- You must report as per the timings mentioned in your admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the exam has started.
- The TA exam consists of two different papers, you will get 2 hours for each paper and 1 hour break in between both. So make sure you are utilising your time properly.
- To pass the exam you are required to get at minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and an overall average of 50%.
- Just passing the written exam doesn’t guarantee anything. Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters. Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Finally, you must understand, you are eligible for TA only if you are gainfully employed or have a good business. In short, you must be earning decently at the moment. If you are fresher out of college or have an entry-level job, you are simply not eligible for TA.
- In the end, we suggest you to revise whatever you have studied so far, have a look at these Territorial Army question papers to understand the exam better.