AFCAT 2 2019 exam was conducted online by CDAC on behalf of the Indian air force on 24th and 25th Aug 2019 Saturday and Sunday across the country at various online test centres. AFCAT 2 2019 was conducted to find the potential future air warriors into flying, ground and technical branches of the Indian air force. Official cut off marks will be published by Indian Air Force in Sep-Oct 2019. AFCAT 2 2019 exam was conducted online by CDAC on behalf of the Indian air force on 24th and 25th Aug 2019 Saturday and Sunday across the country at various online test centres. Through AFCAT 2 2019 Indian Air Force will get the potential officers for its flying, ground and technical branches. In this article we are going to talk about what could be the expected AFCAT 2 2019 cut off marks, we are going to predict the AFCAT 2 2019 cut off marks purely based on previous trends and inputs from the aspirants. GK questions asked in AFCAT 2 2019 were average but do need preparation. GK questions were similar to other competitive exams and similar questions were shared here on SSBCrack. Maths questions in AFCAT 2 2019 were easy and similar to previous question papers. Reasoning questions were a little tougher than last time, though the questions from English were easy. Overall defence aspirants say that the AFCAT 2 2019 question paper was easy on 24th Aug 2019.
|Exam||Official Cut Off marks|
|AFCAT 2 2019||to be published|
|EKT 2 2019||to be published|
How To Check AFCAT Marks
- Visit AFCAT CDAC website.
- Click on the candidates’ login.
- Select AFCAT 2 2019.
- Enter your email id and password.
- Click on marks.
- If you are qualified, you can select the AFCAT AFSB interview date and venue.
Going by the trend, AFCAT 2 2019 cut off marks will remain around 140 marks.
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off||EKT Cut Off|
|AFCAT 1 2019||133||50|
|AFCAT 2 2018||140||55|
|AFCAT 1 2018||155||60|
|AFCAT 2 2017||160||60|
|AFCAT 1 2017||150||60|
|AFCAT 2 2016||148||60|
|AFCAT 1 2016||132||52|
|AFCAT 2 2015||144||52|
|AFCAT 1 2015||126||55|
|AFCAT 2 2014||123||45|
Candidates who are looking for AFCAT 2 2019 answer keys and AFCAT 2 2019 official cut off marks can refer to the links below:
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level.