Once again, SSBCrack has predicted the correct cut off marks for AFCAT exam, the official AFCAT 2 2019 cut off marks are 142 marks as declared by the IAF. SSBCrack has predicted the cut off marks as 140 marks. AFCAT 2 2019 exam was conducted online by CDAC on behalf of the Indian air force on 24th and 25th Aug 2019 Saturday and Sunday across the country at various online test centres. Through AFCAT 2 2019 Indian Air Force will get the potential officers for its flying, ground and technical branches. In this article we are going to talk about what could be the expected AFCAT 2 2019 cut off marks, we are going to predict the AFCAT 2 2019 cut off marks purely based on previous trends and inputs from the aspirants. GK questions asked in AFCAT 2 2019 were average but do need preparation. GK questions were similar to other competitive exams and similar questions were shared here on SSBCrack. Maths questions in AFCAT 2 2019 were easy and similar to previous question papers. Reasoning questions were a little tougher than last time, though the questions from English were easy. Overall defence aspirants say that the AFCAT 2 2019 question paper was easy on 24th Aug 2019.
Going by the trend, AFCAT 2 2019 cut off marks will remain around 140 marks.
Once again, SSBCrack has predicted the correct cut off marks for AFCAT exam, the official AFCAT 2 2019 cut off marks are 142 marks as declared by the IAF. SSBCrack has predicted the cut off marks as 140 marks.
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off||EKT Cut Off|
|AFCAT 2 2019||142||50|
|AFCAT 1 2019||133||50|
|AFCAT 2 2018||140||55|
|AFCAT 1 2018||155||60|
|AFCAT 2 2017||160||60|
|AFCAT 1 2017||150||60|
|AFCAT 2 2016||148||60|
|AFCAT 1 2016||132||52|
|AFCAT 2 2015||144||52|
|AFCAT 1 2015||126||55|
|AFCAT 2 2014||123||45|
Candidates who are looking for AFCAT 2 2019 answer keys and AFCAT 2 2019 official cut off marks can refer to the links below:
- AFCAT 2 2019 Answer Keys [All Sets]
- AFCAT 2 2019 Official Cut Off Marks
- AFCAT 2 2019 Expected Cut Off Marks
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level.